So how do returns work? If you're not stoked with your product within 30 days you can return it for free!
Yep that’s right, free returns are available on all products your not happy with within 30 days of purchase (within Australia). If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
There are a few important terms to our refund policy:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift Cards are exempt from being returned.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
- International returns are also accepted but at the sender's postage cost.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- When the product has obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges – Defective or Damaged Goods
If you have received a faulty item, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll work on getting your item repaired if possible. If your product is not repairable we will issue you with a new product.
If we are not issuing your return shipping it is recommended to use registered post as returned goods remain your responsibility until they reach us. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We will pay for return shipping costs provided we organise shipping with our own shipping company, the product is in its original packaging and you are located within Australia. International returns are also accepted but at the senders shipping cost.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.